Tsvaga mhinduro yese yemutsetse panoDZIDZA ZVIMWE
Stainless Steel Angle Bar 201 304 304L yeMatangi eMvura uye Kuvaka
|Materials type||201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 310, 310S, 321, 316, 316L, 317, 317L, 329, 347, 409, 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 201, 202, 630, 631, 2205|
|Standard||GB, SUS, AISI, DIN|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 tani|
|Packaging Details||Standard export export-akakodzera kurongedza|
|Delivery Time||5-15 mazuva pasi pezvinodiwa nevatengi uye huwandu|
|Payment Terms||TT, L / C.|
|Kupa Mazano||3000 matani pagore|
● Stainless Steel bars generally have the shapes such as flat, round, hexagonal, square and channel and on most of the occasions, it is the shape of the bar that defines its application area.
● SS round bar is one of the most vital players in the machining industry. With the fabulous property of corrosion resistance, SS round bars are employed in manufacturing industries that are indulged in the production of fasteners and machinery.
● Most of the flat bars find it application in construction industries in the form of base plates and brackets.
● These weight bearing bars have their end use in construction industries with the possibility of tailor made sizes. It can be used as bridge, frame, fence, transmission ship, vehicle, fasteners etc.
● These are again from one of the popular categories that enjoy wide application in manufacturing industry pertaining to machinery, fasteners, and equipment.
● Stainless steel angle bar is corrosion resistant and provides good mechanical properties, it’s used in the fabrication of I beams, H beams, C beams or any other major structural material, which makes it ideal for construction projects.
● Stainless steel angle steel is widely used in architectural layout and various engineering layouts, such as the construction of beams, etc., which has a significant effect on construction engineering equipment.
● When stainless steel angle steel is used, it has relatively weldability, and it has strong shaping and deformability, and it also has certain mechanical strength. When stainless steel angle steel is produced, the raw material is ordinary low-carbon steel billet, and when it is made into stainless steel angle steel, hot-rolled forming technology is used.
● The corrosion resistance of stainless steel angle steel is relatively high, and it has good corrosion resistance in the production process of pulp and paper. Moreover, stainless steel is also resistant to erosion by marine and aggressive industrial atmospheres.
● Stainless steel angle steel can be used for pulp and paper equipment heat exchangers, dyeing equipment, film processing equipment, pipelines, and external materials for buildings in coastal areas.
● Precipitation-hardening stainless steel angle steel is a steel that precipitates carbides in steel by means of heat treatment, thereby achieving the purpose of improving strength.
● Martensitic stainless steel angle steel is a kind of steel whose properties can be adjusted by heat treatment. It has high strength and hardness and is very useful in technology and mechanics.