دلته د بشپړ کرښې حل ومومئنور زده کړئ
ډوپلیکس سټینلیس سټیل 2507 د سمندري اوبو یخولو لپاره د تودوخې تبادلې تجهیزاتو لپاره
- د پوښتنې
|د منشا ځای||چین|
|د توکو ډول||2507|
|معياري||ASME، ASTM، EN، BS، GB، DIN، JIS|
|د کم تر لږه اندازه||1 ټن|
|د بیې||د بحث|
|د پیرودلو تفصیلات||معیاري صادرات سمندري وړ بسته بندي|
|د لېږدون وخت||5-15 ورځې د پیرودونکو اړتیاو او مقدار پورې اړه لري|
|ورکړې شرایط||TT، L/C|
|د عرضې وړتیا||په کال کې 1000 ټنه|
● SAF2507 is a registered trademark of Sandvik Intellectual Property Corporation. SAF stands for Sandvik Austenitic Ferrite, while 2507 references the UNS S32750 grade. Sandvik has optimized the composition and production of this super duplex stainless steel to maximize its mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
● Based on a 25% chromium content, SAF2507 is consistent with other super duplex stainless steels such as Ferralium 255 and Zeroon 100. Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number (PREN) >40, very good corrosion resistance – Super duplex stainless steel is recommended for applications requiring prolonged immersion in seawater. Yield strength is typically 3-4 times higher than common 316L alloy grades.
● SAF2507 is a super duplex stainless steel designed for corrosive chloride environments.
Below are some of its typical applications - oil and gas exploration and production - chloride containing environments such as seawater treatment, process and hydraulic systems, umbilical process fluid lines.
● Seawater Cooling - SAF2507 is used in piping for heat exchangers in the chemical industry, process industry, refinery and other industries that use seawater or chlorinated seawater as a cooling fluid.
● Salt Evaporation - Evaporator tubes for the production of corrosive salts.
● Seawater Desalination Units - Duplex stainless steel is used in pressure vessels, seawater transfer piping and heat exchanger piping for reverse osmosis units.
● Geothermal Wells - Heat exchangers in geothermal extraction units, systems exposed to geothermal or high salinity brines, production tubing and casing.
● Oil and Refining and Petrochemical and Gas Processing - SAF2507 is used in pipelines where the process environment contains high levels of chlorides or is contaminated with hydrochloric acid.
● Pulp and Paper Production - Materials for use in chloride-containing bleaching environments.
● Chemical processing - organic acid units, and when process solutions are contaminated with chlorides.
● Mechanical components requiring high strength - drive shafts and other products subject to high mechanical loads in seawater and other chlorine-containing environments.
● Desulfurization unit - as a reheater pipe in a flue gas desulfurization system.
SAF2507 reference steel grade and standard
● Steel No.: SAF2507
● Standard: EN10088-1:2005
● Germany: W-Nr 1.4410, DIN X2CrNiMoN2574; USA: UNS S32750; Sweden: SS2328;
SAF2507 application and features
● SAF2507 steel is a super duplex stainless steel developed in Sweden, which is mainly used for harsh media, especially chlorine-containing environments, such as seawater. The balanced composition design of high chromium, high molybdenum and high nitrogen in SAF2507 steel makes the steel have high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion, and also has high resistance to organic acids and a certain range of inorganic acids. Low corrosion rate.
Chemical composition of SAF2507
● Carbon C: ≤0.03;
● Silicon Si: ≤0.80;
● Manganese Mn: ≤1.20;
● Phosphorus P: ≤0.035;
● Chromium Cr: 24.00~26.00;
● Molybdenum Mo: 3.00~4.50;
● Nickel Ni: 6.00~8.00;
● Nitrogen N: 0.24~0.35;
SAF2507 physical properties
● Density/kg/dm3 7.8
● Longitudinal elastic modulus (20℃)/GPa 200
● Thermal expansion coefficient/(10-6/k)20~100℃ 13
● Thermal conductivity/w/(m.k)20℃ 15
● Resistivity (20℃)/(Ω.mm2/m) 0.8
● Magnetic has
● Pitting Corrosion Index (PREN) 42.5
SAF2507+AT mechanical properties
● Hot rolled EN10088-3:2005 at 1C, 1E, 1D, 1X, 1G, 2D
● Yield Strength
● Yield Strength N/mm2 ≥530
● Tensile strength
● Tensile SterengthN/mm2 730-930
● Elongation Elong Action A（%） ≥25
● Reduction of Arca Z (%)
● Impact AK (J) 100
● Hardness Max HB 290
SAF2507 heat treatment specification and metallographic structure
● Heat treatment specifications: solid solution 1040 ~ 1120 ℃ rapid cooling.
● Metallographic structure: The structure is characterized by austenite-ferrite type.
SAF2507 supporting welding materials and welding process
● The welding of 2507 dual-phase steel uses ER2594 welding wire and E2594 welding rod. The welding material size is Φ1.6, 2.4, 2.5, 3.2, and 4.0. The origin is: Austria GG, Sweden AVESTA and Italy TFA. Welcome to call for welding process and instructions.
● It is suitable for making heat exchange equipment for seawater cooling medium, and can also be used for marine propellers and other components that require high load and are resistant to corrosion by seawater or other chlorine-containing media.
SAF2507 delivery status
● Generally, it is delivered in a heat-treated state, and the type of heat treatment is specified in the contract; if it is not specified, it is delivered in a non-heat-treated state.