Lorg fuasgladh loidhne slàn an seoIONNSAICH BARRACHD
Bàr cruinn stàilinn gun staoin 201 304 304L
|Place of Origin||Sìona|
|Seòrsa stuthan||301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 310, 310S, 321, 316, 316L, 317, 317L, 329, 347, 409, 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 201, 202, 630, 631, 2205|
|Coitcheann||GB, SUS, AISI, DIN|
|Uidheam òrdugh as ìsle||1 tonna|
|Fiosrachadh Pacaidh||Pacadh àbhaisteach às-mhalairt airidh air muir|
|lìbhrigeadh Time||5-15 làithean le ùmhlachd do luchd-cleachdaidh’ riatanas agus meud|
|Pàigheadh Riaghailtean||TT, L / C.|
|Comas Solarachaidh||3000 tonna gach bliadhna|
● Stainless Steel bars generally have the shapes such as flat, round, hexagonal, square and channel and on most of the occasions, it is the shape of the bar that defines its application area.
● SS round bar is one of the most vital players in the machining industry. With the fabulous property of corrosion resistance, SS round bars are employed in manufacturing industries that are indulged in the production of fasteners and machinery.
● Stainless steel round steel refers to a solid strip of steel with a circular cross section. Its specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50" means a stainless steel round steel with a diameter of 50 mm.
● Common materials are 301, 304, 303, 316, 316L, 304L, 321, 2520, 201, 202, etc. Specifications are expressed in diameter, such as "50", which means round steel with a diameter of 50 mm. Round steel is divided into three types: hot rolled, forged and cold drawn. The specifications of hot-rolled round steel are 5.5-250 mm.
● Stainless steel round steel has broad application prospects and is widely used in hardware kitchen utensils, shipbuilding, petrochemical, machinery, medicine, food, electric power, energy, aerospace, etc., and architectural decoration. Equipment used in sea water, chemical, dye, paper, oxalic acid, fertilizer and other production equipment; photography, food industry, coastal area facilities, ropes, CD rods, bolts, nuts.
● Used to make self-tapping screws such as bolts and nuts;
● Used to make rivets;
● Used to make spring steel wire and transmission mechanism parts;
● It can be used as filler and reinforcement in welding materials;
● Main parts that can be used to manufacture shaped articles;
● It can be made into welded pipes for deep processing of seamless steel pipes or used as raw materials for seamless steel pipes.
● Widely used in petroleum, chemical, food and other industries.
● It can also be used in shipbuilding, boiler and pressure vessel manufacturing, etc.
Mainly used for auto parts
● Axle parts, such as automobile half-axle casings and various small bearing bushes, etc.
Mainly used for bicycle accessories:
● Bicycle frame tubes and various frame joints
● Widely used in hardware factories and machinery factories
● Widely used in various vehicle parts
● Widely used in furniture decoration industry
● Widely used in various mechanical equipment
● Widely used in various pipelines
● Widely used in various construction machinery
● Applied to household electrical appliances
● Applied to electronic communication equipment