Find whole line solution hereLEARN MORE
Stainless Steel 321 Seamless Pipe for Use in the Oil or Natural Gas Industries
|Place of Origin||China|
|Material Type||201, 202|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 ton|
|Packaging Details||Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Delivery Time||5-15 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms||TT, L/C|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per year|
● Equivalent to Grade 304 in the annealed condition, and superior if a weldment in these grades has not been post-weld annealed or if the application involves service in the 425-900 °C range. Subject to pitting and crevice corrosion in warm chloride environments, and to stress corrosion cracking above about 60 °C. Considered resistant to potable water with up to about 200 mg/L chlorides at ambient temperatures, reducing to about 150 mg/L at 60 °C.
● Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 900 °C and in continuous service to 925 °C. These grades perform well in the 425-900 °C range, and particularly where subsequent aqueous corrosive conditions are present. 321H has higher hot strength and is particularly suitable for high-temperature structural applications.
● Solution Treatment (Annealing) - heat to 950-1120 °C and cool rapidly for maximum corrosion resistance.
● Stabilizing - heat to 870-900 °C for 1 hour per 25mm of thickness and air cool. Stabilization is recommended for most severe service conditions (above 425 °C) and particularly for material annealed at the upper side of the annealing temperature range.
● Stress Relief - Heat to 700 °C for 1 to 2 hours and air cool.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SEAMLESS PIPES & TUBES SPECIFICATION
● Standard: 321 / 1.4541
● Size Range: 1/8” to 48”, Seamless Pipes up to 24”
● Designation: ASTM A312, ASME SA312, ASTM A269, ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A270, ASTM A511, ASTM A554, ASTM A778, ASTM A908, ASME SA249.
● Product Shapes: Round, Square, Rectangular
● Thickness: 0.4mm up to 30.00 mm, Schedules 5, 10S, 10, 30, 40S, 40, 80, 80S, XS, 160, XXH
● Length: Standard 6-6.1 meter length, 20 Ft, Custom Cut Lengths
● Types: Seamless, Welded, Cold Drawn, Structural, Hot Finished, Extruded, Annealed & Pickled
● Product Range: Round Pipes, Square Pipes, Rectangular Pipes, Straight Stainless Steel Tubing, Stainless Steel Capillary Tubing, Large Size Seamless Pipes, Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tubes, Seamless Cold Rolled Coiled Stainless Steel Tubing, Pre Insulated Stainless Steel Tubes, Decorative Polished Pipes, Electropolished Stainless Steel Tubes, High Pressure Stainless Steel Tubes, Seamless Heat Exchanger Tubes, Seamless U-tubes, Large Diameter Fabricated Pipes, Seamless U-Bended Heat Exchanger Tubes.
● Structural seamless pipes are seamless pipes used for general structures and mechanical structures.
● Seamless pipes for fluid transportation are general seamless pipes used to convey fluids such as water, oil, and gas.
● Seamless tubes for low and medium pressure boilers are high-quality carbon materials used in the manufacture of superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures, superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes. Structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless tubes.
● Seamless tubes for high-pressure boilers are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant seamless tubes for the heating surface of water tube boilers for high pressure and above.
● High-pressure seamless pipes for chemical fertilizer equipment are high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipes suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400°C and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
● Seamless tubes for petroleum cracking are seamless tubes for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipes in petroleum refineries.
● Steel pipes for geological drilling are steel pipes used by geological departments for core drilling. According to their uses, they can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes and sedimentation pipes.
● Seamless tubes for diamond core drilling are seamless tubes for drill pipes, core rods, and casings for diamond core drilling.
● Oil drilling pipe is a seamless pipe that is thickened internally or externally at both ends of oil drilling. There are two types of steel pipes: threaded and non-threaded. The threaded pipes are connected with joints, and the non-threaded pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.