Find whole line solution hereLEARN MORE
Stainless Steel 304 Seamless Pipe is resistant to rust and other corrosive attack. It is heat-resistant for high-performance and high-temperature use
|Place of Origin||China|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 ton|
|Packaging Details||Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Delivery Time||5-15 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms||TT, L/C|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per year|
● SAE 304 stainless steel is the most common stainless steel. The steel contains both chromium (between 18% and 20%) and nickel (between 8% and 10.5%), metals as the main non iron constituents. It is an austenitic stainless steel. It is less electrically and thermally conductive than carbon steel. It is magnetic, but less magnetic than steel. It has a higher corrosion resistance than regular steel and is widely used because of the ease in which it is formed into various shapes
● The composition was developed by W. H. Hatfield at Firth-Vickers in 1924 and was marketed under the trade name "Staybrite 18/8".
● It is specified by SAE International as part of its SAE steel grades. Outside the US it is commonly known as A2 stainless steel, in accordance with ISO 3506 for fasteners. In the commercial cookware industry it is known as 18/8 stainless steel. In the unified numbering system it is UNS S30400 The Japanese equivalent grade of this material is SUS304. It is also specified in European norm 1.4301.
Stainless Steel 304 1.4301
● Stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 304L are also known as 1.4301 and 1.4307 respectively. Type 304 is the most versatile and widely used stainless steel. It is still sometimes referred to by its old name 18/8 which is derived from the nominal composition of type 304 being 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Type 304 stainless steel is an austenitic grade that can be severely deep drawn. This property has resulted in 304 being the dominant grade used in applications like sinks and saucepans. Type 304L is the low carbon version of 304. It is used in heavy gauge components for improved weldability. Some products such as plates and pipes may be available as “dual certified” material that meets the criteria for both 304 and 304L. 304H, a high carbon content variant, is also available for use at high temperatures. Properties given in this data sheet are typical for flat-rolled products covered by ASTM A240/A240M. It is reasonable to expect specifications in these standards to be similar but not necessarily identical to those given in this data sheet.
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Wall Thickness||1 to 50mm|
|Surface Finish||2B, 2D, 4B, BA, HL, MIRROR, brush, NO. 1-NO. 4, 8K|
|Outer Diameter||6 to 630mm|
|Length||1000mm-11000mm or as customer' s requirement|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS etc|
|Package||Clients' requirement and Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Delivery time||7-15 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
● Structural seamless pipes are seamless pipes used for general structures and mechanical structures.
● Seamless pipes for fluid transportation are general seamless pipes used to convey fluids such as water, oil, and gas.
● Seamless tubes for low and medium pressure boilers are high-quality carbon materials used in the manufacture of superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures, superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes. Structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless tubes.
● Seamless tubes for high-pressure boilers are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant seamless tubes for the heating surface of water tube boilers for high pressure and above.
● High-pressure seamless pipes for chemical fertilizer equipment are high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipes suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400°C and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
● Seamless tubes for petroleum cracking are seamless tubes for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipes in petroleum refineries.
● Steel pipes for geological drilling are steel pipes used by geological departments for core drilling. According to their uses, they can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes and sedimentation pipes.
● Seamless tubes for diamond core drilling are seamless tubes for drill pipes, core rods, and casings for diamond core drilling.
● Oil drilling pipe is a seamless pipe that is thickened internally or externally at both ends of oil drilling. There are two types of steel pipes: threaded and non-threaded. The threaded pipes are connected with joints, and the non-threaded pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.