Find whole line solution hereLEARN MORE
Stainless Steel Hexagon Bar 201 304 304L 316L for Auto Parts, Elevators, Kitchen Equipment
|Place of Origin||China|
|Materials type||201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 310, 310S, 321, 316, 316L, 317, 317L, 329, 347, 409, 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 201, 202, 630, 631, 2205|
|Standard||GB, SUS, AISI, DIN|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 ton|
|Packaging Details||Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Delivery Time||5-15 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms||TT, L/C|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per year|
● 316L stainless steel hexagonal bar performance: corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, good welding performance Stainless steel has excellent resistance to grain boundary corrosion after welding or stress relief, and can maintain good corrosion resistance without heat treatment. 3) 304L stainless steel hexagonal bar Performance: 304L stainless steel is a variant of 304 stainless steel with a lower carbon content, used in occasions that require welding. The lower carbon content minimizes the precipitation of carbides in the heat-affected zone near the weld, which can lead to intergranular corrosion (weld attack) in stainless steels in some environments. 4) 304 stainless steel hexagonal rod
● Performance of 304 stainless steel hexagonal bar: 304 is a versatile stainless steel material, and its anti-rust performance is stronger than that of 200 series stainless steel materials. High temperature resistance is also better, can be as high as 1000-1200 degrees. It has excellent stainless corrosion resistance and better resistance to intergranular corrosion. In addition, 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance in nitric acid below the boiling temperature with a concentration of ≤65%. It also has good corrosion resistance to alkaline solutions and most organic and inorganic acids.
● Stainless steel hexagonal rods are mainly used for fasteners - stainless steel hexagonal bolts, stainless steel hexagonal socket head screws (cup head), stainless steel hexagonal socket set screws with concave end (concave end rice), stainless steel hexagon socket flat end set screws ( Flat end machine meter), stainless steel hexagon socket head set screw (point machine meter), stainless steel hexagon socket head set screw (column end machine meter), stainless steel countersunk head hexagon socket head screw (flat cup), stainless steel half round head hexagon socket head screw (round cup).
● The application prospect of stainless steel hexagonal bar is widely used in auto parts, elevators, kitchen equipment, pressure vessels and other fields, and is unanimously good by users. The key to the application in the future development is environmental protection and long life. In terms of environmental protection, firstly, from the perspective of atmospheric environmental protection, the demand for heat-resistant and high-temperature corrosion-resistant stainless steel for high-temperature waste incineration devices used to suppress dioxin generation, LNG power generation devices, and high-efficiency power generation devices using coal will expand. With regard to long life, the use of stainless steel in existing bridges, highways, tunnels and other facilities in Europe is increasing, and this trend is expected to spread throughout the world. In addition, the life span of general residential buildings in Japan is particularly short, 20-30 years, and waste material disposal has become a major problem. Recently, buildings with a target lifespan of 100 years have begun to appear, so the demand for materials with excellent durability will increase.
Features of Stainless Steel Bar
● Cold rolled products are finished with a fine gloss
● Excellent high temperature strength;
● Excellent work-hardening (weakly magnetic after processing )
● Non-magnetic state solution
Applications of Stainless Steel Bar
● Construction field, ships building industry
● Petroleum & chemical industries, war and electricity industries
● Food processing and medical industry
● Boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields