Find whole line solution hereLEARN MORE
Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 for Chloride treatment and petrochemical
|Place of Origin||China|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 ton|
|Packaging Details||Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Delivery Time||5-15 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms||TT, L/C|
|Supply Ability||1000 tons per year|
● Duplex stainless steels are a mixed microstructure of austenitic and ferritic (50/50), which provides increased strength compared to ferritic and austenitic steel grades with similar corrosion resistance properties.
● Forged ASTM A182-F51 Cast A351-CD3MN and ASTM A351 CE8MN/CD4MCuN. Other materials are special and special stainless steels such as super duplex forged A182 F53 and A182 F55 (Zeron 100) and their cast equivalents A995 Grade 6A (CD3MWCuN) and A182 F44 and the equivalent A351 CK3MCuN available on request. Duplex A182-F51 is equivalent to: - UNS31803 and DIN 1.4462, similar to: AISI329LN, SAF2205, Uranus 45N.
The benefits of using duplex stainless steel
● Similar corrosion resistance to Type 316
● Higher tensile and yield strength
● Good ductility and toughness
● Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking (SSC)
● Duplex stainless steels are designed to combine improved resistance to stress corrosion cracking (including sulfide stress corrosion cracking), pitting, crevice corrosion, and high strength compared to other stainless steel alloys. This alloy is resistant to chloride environments and sulfide stress corrosion.
● It is also about twice as strong as standard austenitic stainless steels.
● Desalination plant
● Chemical Processing and Shipping
● Chloride treatment industry